TOUGH, AGGRESSIVE LUG SOLES THAT OPTIMIZE TRACTION
- Very aggressive lug sole
- Ultra-durable, heavy-duty welted construction between upper and sole
- Excellent traction and stability in uneven terrain
- Ideal for logging and other jobs in demanding outdoor terrains
THE LOGGERMAX 2217 FEATURES:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- VIBRAM® OUTSOLE
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 – Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 – Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 – A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
There are no reviews yet.