Crosby boots feature a high-tech composite safety toe, innovative EVA midsole, high-grip Diamond Tred rubber outsole and waterproof protection, all in a lightweight, comfortable and durable work boot.
The Crosby 83224 features these technologies:
- This technology is a protective covering that is incredibly tough and abrasion resistant.
- Strategically placed high-rebound material brings high-end athletic shoe technology to more practical applications, delivering a recharging burst of energy with every step.
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. Our superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility and a comfortable fit.
- WOMEN’S FIT
- Our women’s specific styles are built around precision-made lasts that address the nuances of a woman’s foot shape for better fit and performance.
- ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF
- Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.